Join our Research and Development team by testing booost
Here at booost we are always looking to understand how our product affects serious sports people and how it is used in different sports. We use this information to;
- Help other customers understand how to get the most from booost.
- Adapt our product to be even more effective.
- Change our marketing approach so that we talk to our customers in their language.
- Do you train 4, or more times a week? If yes, move on to the next question. If no, step away, booost isn't for you.
- Do you train to the point where you are gasping for breath, exhausted, sweating and wanting to give up? Be specific. For example, "after set 3 of squats, moving into set 4." If yes, move onto the next question. If no, step away, booost isn't for you.
- Think back over the last month and identify a moment when you were out of breath, struggling to recover and ready to give up.
That's your wall!
If you are interested in being part of the R&D team please download the pdf below, complete the application form and post to the address at the bottom of the form, or scan & email to the email address at the bottom of the form.
booost Research and development team application
Canned Oxygen - FAQ's
booost Oxygen For Training
Oxygen For Sports? It's Been Around Since 1908!